If you have paid attention to the headlines the past few months, you probably have a new appreciation of the severity of cyber threats facing today’s business. Security breaches at several major retailers have led to significant financial damages and squandered customer trust. Unfortunately, these threats are not going away anytime soon.
As a retail executive, what can you do to protect your company against cyber threats?
You can start by joining Netop CTO, Kent Madsen, along with Gregg Margosian, CTO of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions at 1 PM EST on Thursday, March 6th as they discuss best practices for protecting retail environments. On this webinar you will learn:
- Tips to better to protect POS hardware and software from cyber attacks.
- Processes and procedures for providing secure access to sensitive assets.
- Tools and techniques for monitoring employee and vendor session activity.
- Costly common internal mistakes and how to avoid them.
- How to keep ancillary technology assets from becoming gateways for hackers.
This is a can’t miss opportunity to hear two seasoned experts discuss best practices for mitigating risks associated with conducting business today.